Our mission is to support our clients, families, schools, and communities by providing comprehensive diagnostic evaluations; consultations; and treatment for speech, language, social, self-regulation, sensory processing, and occupational therapy disorders. We view our clients, parents, schools, and centers as partners allowing us to support the “whole” client and work towards a common goal: helping others to communicate and connect to their fullest potential.
- Provide comprehensive speech, language, social, self-regulation, sensory processing, and occupational therapy evaluations to identify baseline data, outline functional goals, and develop appropriate recommendations for intervention as well as for school and home environments.
- Deliver exceptional speech, language, social, self-regulation, sensory processing, and occupational therapy services that facilitate positive outcomes for our clients and their families.
- Encourage collaborative partnerships with our clients, families, caregivers, professionals, school staff, and the community in which our services are provided; we believe in a united team approach in order to enrich and support speech, language, self-regulation, and social success.
- Promote awareness of best practice guidelines in the fields of speech, language, social, self-regulation, sensory processing, and occupational therapy to the public and private sectors; we believe in giving back to the community to foster lasting and supportive relationships.
- Partner with private, public, and non-public entities to provide educational benefits through professional trainings, program development, and outside consultation services.
- Implement all services with utmost care by our highly qualified, motivated, and well-trained therapists.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.